Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Redeemed

"I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you." Isaiah 44:22

Wow. He has redeemed us. We are redeemed. You have swept away everything we've done wrong. I will return to you Father. You are my father. I surrender all to you. My job, my school, my friends, my family, my decisions, my future, my plans, my desires, my thoughts, my ways, my entire life and being; I commit them all into your arms, your loving, caring, and powerful arms. The arms that created life and everything in it. I commit my spirit to you. I will follow you with all of my heart, soul, mind, and strength. You make beautiful things. Thank you Jesus, for all that you have done for me, for the world. I am new because of you. You hold the universe. You hold everyone on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment