Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Beloved

My beloved,

What is it then, that you ask for, my child? What is it that you need? I will take care of you. I'm here for you always. Was it a bad day? Was it something someone said? Are you discouraged? Are you lonely? I am here! Right next to you! My precious masterpiece, I adore you! I have chosen you. I have set you apart. I long to stay close to you. I promise to hold you in the night. I promise to help you. I promise to lead you. I promise to cry with you. What is it that you are afraid of, my love? I promise to comfort you! I will protect you! Please trust me, as a father, as a friend, as a companion. You are my child, and I have given myself to you. I am devoted. I am excited to know you, to watch you grow, to see you blossom. Please take into account my words. Never forget them. Write them on your heart, for it is I that holds it. If only I could sweep you off your feet everyday! If only you would not doubt my love, my care, my devotion. I cherish you. I long to hold you close. I love spending time with you. In your favorite places! I love to just BE with you, no matter what we are doing. I delight in you, my love. My child, you are mine, always.

Love,
Your maker

No comments:

Post a Comment