Monday, February 8, 2010

Better Late Than Never...

Hey everyone!

So, I've finally got this blog set up, which is quite an accomplishment. :) And today, is the 1 month mark of being here! I sent out an email update a while ago, talking about my first week in Jacksonville, Florida. I hope you all enjoyed it. But now, I'd like to keep everyone updated on here. I still may send emails out though. I plan on posting some prayer requests up here soon. And I also plan on writing about what has been happening the past 3 weeks. I can't believe I've already been here 4 weeks! This is the beginning of the 5th week of my DTS in YWAM. It's been amazing so far. I will write more soon! Hopefully by this weekend! I just wanted to send a little note out first to let you know. Thanks for all your prayers and support! It's pretty late, and I'm pretty tired. More to come later!

Love,
Maria

2 comments:

  1. Great, Honey...bring it on :) Your one sentence "about me" sums it up pretty well :) We love you, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete